Sound more natural speaking Spanish, learn the most important 55 Spanish phrases in 21 days
Are you tired of learning unnatural phrases in Spanish apps that you’ll NEVER use, like “El gato azul llora.” 😿
It can be confusing when you come across sentences in Spanish that make zero sense when you try to translate them word-for-word.
For example, if I say “Tengo una hamburguesa” it means “I have a hamburger.”
But what does “Tengo hambre” mean? …
The truth is, there are so many phrases like this in Spanish. And until you learn them, you’ll find it hard to understand native speakers or express yourself fluently.
That’s why we created the Vocabulary Booster Course.
In just 21 days, you’ll be able to understand and use the most common Spanish phrases.
No more crying cats, and no more confusing stares.
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to interactive lessons that teach you 55 of the most frequently used Spanish phrases
- Daily practice exercises that will motivate you to make consistent progress so you won’t forget your vocabulary
- Audio of all phrases and examples spoken by native Spanish speakers so you can also improve your listening comprehension
- Practical examples of each phrase in context (with English translation) so you can understand exactly how its used in a real-world situation
- Weekly reviews with ♫ music to make sure what you’re learning sticks to your memory long-term
- Flashcards for easy vocabulary review, spaced out over brain-friendly timed intervals
- BONUS: For a limited time, get Vocabulary Booster Module 2 for FREE and learn 55 MORE frequently used Spanish phrases (110 phrases total!)