Finally Understand Native Spanish Speakers, No Matter How Fast They Speak
♪ Quickly tune your ears to the sounds of Spanish in the Learn Spanish with Music Course ♪
Improve your Spanish listening skills with interactive music-based lessons
This is the only Spanish course that uses authentic Latin music instead of boring, robotic content that never sounds the way people really speak in daily life (en la calle)
In just a few weeks of consistent practice, you'll notice a rapid improvement in your Spanish listening comprehension
And with lifetime access, you can go at your own pace. Plus, you'll automatically get access to all future updates to the course.
The course is broken down into 30+ beginner and intermediate lessons, designed to be completed in 10-minute active listening sessions plus review activities.
When you finally overcome this roadblock to fluency, you'll be able to...
Make new friends and deepen relationships
Connect with the 470+ million Spanish speakers around the globe. Feel confident speaking Spanish at parties with friends, family gatherings, concerts, and cultural festivals.
Explore Spanish-speaking countries in a new way. You'll be able to travel throughout Latin America, Spain, and the Caribbean. Connect with the locals, meet new people, and discover new cultures in a way you never have before.
Better career opportunities
Bilingual professionals can demand higher salaries in the job market and work in a diverse range of industries
Effortlessly learn to hear and understand fast-paced spoken Spanish just by listening to music
What Our Students Have to Say...
Nuestros estudiantes dicen...
Spanish con Salsa is a great way to learn Spanish in a fun and non-intimidating way. They break down each song so I can understand the lyrics, and show how I can use those words in everyday conversation. I highly recommend it!.Kristen O.
- “I've tried learning Spanish several times, many ways and this by far is the easiest and the best way. I'm not struggling or thinking too much because the language just flows naturally just as I speak English.”Nikole A.
Wow is all I can say! I've been practicing Spanish for almost a year now and really struggled with Spanish comprehension. I've tried all kinds of methods, but taking this course really has helped my ears open to hearing the words.
How it works...
Step 1: Learn
Learn the foundations of Spanish in short video lessons that review key concepts and important cultural insights you won’t find in a textbook
Step 2: Listen
Enjoy listening to a song to improve your Spanish listening comprehension and hear the vocabulary you just learned used in context. Add it to your playlist for repetition and enhanced memory retention.
Step 3: Review
Learn new vocabulary with audio flash cards and examples used in context. This will make sure you understand the correct meaning of the words and you’ll know exactly how to use it.
Step 4: Practice
Immediately use what you’ve learned with interactive activities and short quizzes. Then, listen to the song again…you’ll be amazed how much you’ve retained and understand!
👋🏾 ¡Hola! I'm Tamara Marie
I host the Learn Spanish Con Salsa Podcast, and I'm a Certified Language Coach specializing in brain-friendly ways to learn foreign languages faster.
Speaking Spanish has allowed me to travel independently and make connections all over Latin America and the Caribbean. So far, I've been to Colombia, Costa Rica, Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, and Mexico. And I'm not done exploring yet.
But I wasn't always bilingual. I grew up in the US, and I spoke only English for most of my life.
I learned Spanish as an adult after I became addicted to salsa music. I realized I loved the rhythm but I didn’t know what the music was really about.
I was driven to understand the meaning of the songs and connect with Latino culture, so I used the music as my motivation and my learning material.
I'll never forget the first time someone asked me if I was a native Spanish speaker.
Not that long ago, I was just like you. Scouring the internet for the best way to learn Spanish.
I'm pretty sure I downloaded almost every app there was for learning Spanish, and checked out every book in the library on the topic.
And I made many mistakes along the way. I wasted a lot of time and learned some valuable (sometimes painful) lessons.
I want to share what I've learned to save you some time and help you get fluent faster.
I help my clients and learning communities get their heads out of textbooks and get comfortable speaking Spanish in the real world.
Learn with us and get results
Brittany started a 549-day (and counting!) learning streak and went from just saying "hola" to having conversations with her coworkers and friends from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
Kayla went from responding to Spanish speakers in English to traveling solo and having conversations in Spanish with strangers on the airplane.
Each lesson includes the following:
- Short video lesson on a key concept to give you the foundations of Spanish and shortcuts to master the language faster
- A featured song with accurate lyrics in Spanish with the English translation, developed by our team of professional translators and native Spanish speakers
- Flash cards with audio for key words and phrases plus detailed explanations of vocabulary and idiomatic expressions from song lyrics with examples of how to use your new vocabulary in the real world
- Slow audio for fast-paced songs to make sure you hear every word and train your ear to understand spoken Spanish
- Quizzes and interactive activities to make sure new vocabulary sticks to your memory
Plus get these bonuses for a limited time...
BONUS 1: Spanish Pronunciation Mastery Course
Learn every sound of the Spanish language the way it’s spoken by native Spanish speakers. Get personalized feedback on your pronunciation so you can lose your gringo accent.
BONUS 2: Spanish Vocabulary Booster Course
Learn the 110 most common Spanish phrases you’ll hear used in the real world with examples in context + audio
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Take an entire month to try out the Learn Spanish with Music Course. Complete at least one lesson and if you decide it’s not for you, just email us and we’ll give you a full refund. There’s absolutely no risk to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Spanish Con Salsa's Learn Spanish with Music Course teaches you Spanish using real Latin music, not snooze-worthy, unnatural audio or made-for-classroom content. The course is broken down into 30 beginner and intermediate lessons. The music not only is great fun to listen to, we tease out the key words and phrases you can use in daily conversations.
Each lesson has the following:
- Short lesson on a Spanish concept (5 - 8 minutes long)
- Accurate lyrics for one song broken down by verse (vetted by translators and native Spanish speakers)
- Slow audio for fast-paced song to help train your ear
- Flash cards with audio for key words and phrases
- Quizzes and interactive activities
- Explanations and cultural notes for song lyrics
- Spanish You Can Use with example phrases used in context
Absolutely! We start with the absolute beginner level and will take you through to the intermediate level and beyond. We help you get started even if you have no Spanish vocabulary beyond "hola," and provide a weekly learning plan so you'll know exactly what to focus on to make rapid progress.
With a basic knowledge foundation and the structure and support we provide, you will be able to understand and learn Spanish in every course.
You can learn a great deal of Spanish from music when you have the structure and support we provide. We're not just giving you song lyrics, we're giving you a carefully curated playlist with not just lyrics, but vocabulary drills, and short interactive lessons.
No matter what program you use to learn Spanish, the only way to achieve true fluency is with regular practice. We will also direct you to free and cost-effective resources to practice speaking Spanish.
Each lesson is broken down into smaller sections that you can complete in 10 minute sessions. We recommend a minimum of 3 days per week to make progress and improve your listening skills.
Great question! We've already curated a list of songs and crafted lessons around them. Each lesson contains the lyrics, translation, and explanations for one song.
But, we do take regular requests from the community. So if you have a song you're dying to learn, here are your options:
- Send your request to our team and we'll add it to the queue for a future lesson (we add new content to the membership site regularly)
- Request for us to translate the song for you and we'll add it to our community playlist. This will give you the lyrics, translation, and explanations.
- Schedule a session with one of our coaches to review the song lyrics in a private lesson
The Learn Spanish with Music Course is a self-study program that you can complete at your own pace. You will improve your Spanish listening comprehension, learn the most commonly used Spanish words, and naturally learn Spanish grammar through this cultural immersion program designed to take you from complete beginner to intermediate level in less than 6 months.
The Spanish Con Salsa membership, on the other hand, is our group coaching program designed to accelerate your progress towards the next level of conversational fluency in 90 days.
Members receive coaching to help them get clear on their goals and weekly check-ins to keep them motivated and get over any roadblocks to progress.
Membership has several benefits designed to help you become conversationally fluent in Spanish as quickly as possible:
- 30+ music-based Spanish lessons to take you from Beginner to Intermediate, improve your ability to understand spoken Spanish, and increase your vocabulary by 500+ words
- Group conversation practice to get you speaking Spanish regularly in a friendly, non-intimidating environment
- Unlimited coaching support via e-mail and weekly check-ins to keep you motivated and moving forward to fluency
- Roadmap to Spanish Fluency to guide you through creating a personalized plan to reach fluency so you know exactly what to do for your goals and level
- Private Facebook Group to connect with other aspiring bilinguals and get answers to your burning questions (bye-bye random Google searches!)
- Conversation Mastery Course to help you confidently speak about a broad range of topics in Spanish
- Pronunciation Mastery Course to help you improve your accent with personalized feedback
- Grammar Mastery Course with focused, short lessons that give you practical ways to express yourself in Spanish the right way
- Members only live trainings (+ recordings in archives) to give you up-to-date Spanish lessons with fresh content (topics chosen by members)
- Conversational Caribbean Spanish 101 audio courses to help you understand the most difficult dialects of Spanish spoken in Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico
- Members challenges to kick-start your Spanish learning and compete for prizes from travel packages to private lessons
- Access to private Spanish lessons and coaching with native Spanish speakers at deeply discounted rates
Our group coaching program opens to new members a few times a year. If you're interested, click here to be added to the waiting list.
No worries! Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to get you an answer as soon as we can.